Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:03:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
To:        Mike Steinfeld <mike@freebsdbox.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-STABLE@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.3-STABLE

Mike and others,
I had the same situation; a perfectly clean world.  (Well, disregarding
the fact that I had schg flags on /bin, /usr/bin, etc. =])

--
Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...
...In practice, there is a big difference.