Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 03:22:03 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "Lars Fredriksen" <fredriks@mcs.com>, jhs@FreeBSD.org, Lucas.James@ldjpc.apana.org.au, chuckr@Glue.umd.edu, krebs@faps.uni-erlangen.de
Subject:   4 down, 10 more to go

I just committed the latest fixes to inn, wu-ftpd (thanks Torsten!),
fvwm (thanks me!) and hylafax (thanks Julian and Lars!).  They should
be all working fine now.

The following are still on the BROKEN list:

audio/Makefile:# BROKEN: gmod
audio/Makefile:# BROKEN: rplay (can't connect to master site)
comms/Makefile:# BROKEN: flexfax
devel/Makefile:# BROKEN: libmalloc
graphics/Makefile:# BROKEN: Mesa (doesn't install)
lang/Makefile:# BROKEN: expect (no package file yet)
net/Makefile:# BROKEN: dgd-lpmud
net/Makefile:# BROKEN: slirp (upgraded)
net/Makefile:# BROKEN: wais (for XFree3.x)
utils/Makefile:# BROKEN: wine (doesn't install)
x11/Makefile:# BROKEN: iv

Of these, flexfax is replaced by hylafax and will be deleted shortly
so don't worry about it.  I think hylafax is working now, someone
please try the package on ftp.freebsd.org.

I also have a fix to iv, unfortunately it's rather large and also
incompatible with the version in ports now (i.e., I need to totally
rewrite the Makefiles and such), so I'm waiting for the people who
were working on the ports' version.  As I wrote on a separate mail, if
I don't hear anything from you guys, I'll go ahead and put in Thomas'
version on the CDROM.

Note that the code freeze has not been lifted (and will not be even
after the main src tree is thawed), as we haven't tagged the ports
tree.  Bug fixes are fine, but please ask me first or send them to me
for review/commit.  Ditto for new ports.

Thanks!

Satoshi