Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 1995 22:47:30 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Pritchard <mpp@legarto.minn.net>
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com (Rodney W. Grimes)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Check the date and time at boot

I now have a version of my date & time checking program that
operates by using the time stamp kept in the superblock of
the root file system that is ready to go.  I've uploaded all of
the relevant files to:

freefall:~mpp/checkdate/*

The files contained in there are:

Makefile, checkdate.c, checkdate.8:  the checkdate program/man page

rc.patches:  patches to /etc/rc

sysconfig.changes:  What needs to be added to /etc/sysconfig
        to enable/disable the /etc/rc call to checkdate.
	Disabled by default.
--
Mike Pritchard
mpp@legarto.minn.net