Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:25:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Yandle <joe@wlcg.com>
To:        Henri-Pierre CHARLES <Henri-Pierre.Charles@prism.uvsq.fr>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of JDK for FreeBSD?

> >I just submitted an RFE to the JDC.  The id is 97555; however, it will be
> >a while before it actually appears on the JDC bug list.
>
> Thanks, but I can't find it (with the Id and with FreeBSD
> keyword), are you sure of the Id ?

That was the submission ID; the bug ID which I was assigned is 4288745.

I forwarded the confirmation letter from sun to the list, if anyone wants
it email me and I'll send it to you.

I've checked the bug list every day since I was given my confirmation, but
the bug has yet to show up.  For the record:

BugID: 4288745

The mail I received said that it would be a few days before it showed up,
but this is getting ridiculous.

Joe Yandle
Internet Programmer
Westlake Consulting Group