Date:      Wed, 31 May 1995 12:09:32 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>, Tom Samplonius <tom@uniserve.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG

> >   Zmailer supports multiple simultaneous transport agents.  If you have
> > the RAM and bandwidth, you can do parallel delivery of hundreds of
> > messages at once.
>
> 	Zmailer is a full sendmail replacement.....rather go with a
> smaller, more directed package that just speeds up delivery.

FWIW, our ISP recently switched *from* Zmailer back to sendmail after
they had lots of problems with it.  According to our ISP, Zmailer didn't
support things such as aliases, .forward file, and such w/out alot of
work and in their environment sendmail was much easier to maintain over
the long-term.

Nate