Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:29:51 +0200
From:      Laszlo Nagy <gandalf@shopzeus.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   ASUS P5LD2 SE LGA775 (Intel 945P) - is compatible?

  Hi All,

I'm about to buy a new motherboard ASUS P5LD2 SE LGA775 (Intel 945P)
with Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz 4M (E6320) s775 processor. I guess the
processor is okay and I can use SMP with i386 arch. The more important
question is the network card. This motherboard has an onboard RTL8111B
PCIe Gbit LAN card. I would like to use this computer as a terminal
server for diskless machines so I badly need  gigabit ethernet working.
I tried to check the NOTES file/hardware compatibility list, but I could
not find information. Can you please confirm that I will be able to use it?

Thanks,

   Laszlo