Date:      Thu, 23 May 2013 17:43:10 +0200
From:      Florian Smeets <flo@smeets.im>
To:        Lawrence Stewart <lstewart@freebsd.org>, cschuber@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 21.0 Crash

------enig2CQPHAVHBVERUPBMDPRTM

On 22.05.13 08:10, Lawrence Stewart wrote:
> On 05/21/13 07:02, Cy Schubert wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm experiencing firefox crashes since updating to 21.0.
>=20
> Me too. For me, it'll run ok for a while and then when I bring up a new=

> tab or actively do something with the UI it will crash unexpectedly.
> Happening approximately every few minutes of active use. Leaving it ope=
> but not doing anything with it will not trigger a crash.
>=20
> When I ran firefox from the console the only thing printed was:
>=20

Hi,

sorry for not replying earlier. Unfortunately I'm quite busy with
non-FreeBSD stuff currently.

Let me first say that 21.0 works fine for me on head (except for not
finding the addons that were installed from ports, that's something else
I need to look at. If someone else has ideas / time to look at it,
please do so)

It would a good if you could build firefox with the logging option
enabled, maybe that can shed some light.

Could you please provide the following information. Which compilers were
used? I.e. do you have anything setup in make.conf? If not I need to
know which version of FreeBSD you are running, to figure the compiler
out (bsd.gecko.mk prefers clang on most versions). Also which options
was firefox built with? What about a stack trace?

Thanks,
Florian