Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 09:17:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Will FreeBSD Run on This?

> If this is the "Natural", swap this at all costs.  It is the worst
> keyboard in the world, but I won't bore you with the details (I can

there are M$ "Natural" clones that have better feeling key feedbacks and
are cheaper also.

I think this opinion-fest on keyboards is important to the original question
about purchasing a computer. compatibility with the software is important
first step; then you have to enjoy using those parts; and finally those parts
should not be dangerous over long term use.

Input and output devices are hard to buy from a photo. Use the devices
(keyboard, mouse, monitor) you are interested in buying before buying.

--mark.