Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 1995 23:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        PowerTrip@aol.com
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: General call - please help the doc project!

> OK. Got the address.
>
> I'm not going to send it out just yet, as I think I can dig up some more
> stuff. I think I'll have a 386SX/25, and 386SX/16(or 20?) motherboard.
>
> So far, I have:
>
> (1) 3Com 3C503 8-bit ethernet (coax)
> (1) 3Com 3C505 (I think) 16-bit ethernet (coax)
> (1) Novell NE-1000 8-bit ethernet (coax)
> (8) 1MB SIMMS (8-Bit without parity)
> (1) (Possibly) Future Domain TMC-860 16-Bit SCSI Host Adapter
> (1) 386SX/16 mHz motherboard
> (1) Non-functioning Colorado 250MB (DJ-20) Floppy tape (parts or fix?? I have
>      manual and DOS S/W)

This is all great stuff to have for the test lab, and since I am the hardware
tinkering type I will probably even fix that Colorado if possible, or use
it for spare parts when/if another unit shows up here.

Please check with me before expanding this list, as some things I may
classify as simply junk that would not be worth the shipping charges
for and/or may be duplicated parts.  Also old motherboards with out
CPU chips are pretty useless to me, I already have a pile almost 3 feet
high of them.  Any an all old 386SX16 or faster CPU chips would be
good, as I could reserect a few MB from the junk pile (these are good
boards, they are pull outs from doing system upgrades).

> But I need to keep looking, because I know I have more stuff in closets!

You too ehh??  Well, I just moved, so all the closets got cleaned and
the stuff is getting organized as I unpack it all.  I have moved many many
times over the last 10 years and am unboxing stuff that has been in
boxes for this whole time.  It is nice to finally have a place I can get
all my stuff out and actually know where it is and use it when I need
it.

Again, thank you for the first sizeable contribution to the FreeBSD Test Lab!!