Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:12:18 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
To:        Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
Cc:        Will Backman <bitgeist@yahoo.com>, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stories for the FreeBSD in the Press page

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 09:10:33PM +0100, Daniel Gerzo wrote:
> Re Will,
>
> Thursday, February 16, 2006, 5:20:25 PM, si natukal:
>
> > I'm not sure if a podcast is really considered "The Press", but I
> > have interviewed some BSD folks.  Most recently, I interviewed Scott
> > Long.  The podcast can be found at http://bsdtalk.blogspot.com.
>
>   maybe it would be possible to write it?

I don't see anything wrong with the podcast format.  We've had video
shows in the past linked there if I recall correctly.  I wonder if
this feed is picked up by iTunes?  Would be great to search for
FreeBSD there and actually get some results (maybe mentioned once or
twice in the The Week in Tech podcast).

      - Murray