Date:      Fri, 06 Feb 1998 14:27:14 +1030
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/conf files

> is responsible.  For personal mail, things end up as the
> responsibility of a single individual, who knows that unless (s)he
> takes care of it, it will not be taken care of.
I see what you mean.

>   to her to the best of her ability.  If she can't give an answer she
>   believe to be wholly satisfactory, she approve the question for a
>   larger audience.
Hmm.. sounds like an interesting idea, and I wouldn't mind participating in it.

>   getting his material evaluated/committed.  (The mentor project I've
>   proposed earlier - I'm still willing to write up and do everything
>   to get it rolling if I actually get any other committers that seem
>   to be in favour.)
Well I think it would be nice :)

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |