Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 13:20:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        i93mtb@infocib.ase.ro (Musat T.Bogdan)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HELP ME

Lo and behold, Musat  T.Bogdan once said:

> What is the last virus for windows 95?
>
> What type is him ?
>
> Pleaze ,send the answer at : i93mtb@infocib.ase.ro
> My name is MUSAT BOGDAN .I am student at cibernetics in Bucharest.
>
> Thank you very much !
>
>      Good by !   ( La revedere !     -in romanien )

   You might wish to consider redirecting your question to the VIRUS-L
mailing list.  It's a (very!) high volume mailing list dealing
specifically with viruses for all platforms.  It's moderated, so it may
take a bit for your message to get through.

   The mailing list address is:

      virus-l@lehigh.edu

There are also a *ton* of available virus web pages on the web.  McAffe
maintains a list of viruses, etc, etc.  Search for them at your favorite
engine.

 -Dave Andersen

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)