Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 00:49:45 -0500
From:      "Alfred Perlstein" <perlsta@sunyit.edu>
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   NYC highschool server...

A principal at a NY city high school is about to give me the go ahead to
replace thier Novell system with a FreeBSD system.

I have several questions about legality and actual setup...

First off, is this legal?  (I'm doing the setup for free and i'm sure it
is, but i don't want to jepordize anyone's job here...)

I have a stable system as of a month or so ago, is there anyway to just
mirror my workstation without removing the harddrives as part of the
install?
btw, this could be a cool installation feature, as having to install _then_
cvsup _then_ make world is not cool :)
is there anyway to do this via the fixit floppie?

are there any major fixes i should be aware of since 11/20?

is there any info on the splash screen util that i saw brought up recently?

Thanks,
-Alfred