Date:      Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:24:32 +0000
From:      Johan Kruger <jk@nanoteq.co.za>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   TV Card

Hi, my name is Johan Kruger and i have been trying to get my TV card to
work for nearly 6 months now
without avail. I get it to start up BUT i cannot change the frequency. I
have tried to specify the frequency on the command line as well as in
the Fxtv rc file, but it stays on 0. If i choose a frequency that is
specified
as 99(f500.0)  in the rc file Fxtv for example, and i choose 99, it
gives me 0.00 instead of 500.00. I can't
seem to change any frequency, unless they start broadcasting on f0.00 i
won't be able to recieve anything
and i think that it's highly unlikely that SABC ( South Africa ) will
start doing that ;-) .
So, that is why i only see (snow - color'd snow that is ).

I Dindoes it works fine, do you perhaps have a solution for me in
FreeBSD pleassseeee.
We use PAL I in south Africa, ( that selects fine in BSD )

Thanx for listening...  :-)

Johan Kruger
Developement Engineer
B.Ing Electronic Engineering