Date:      Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:51:32 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire <software@kew.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   some march, others DO.  :-) [was Re: FreeBSD at Windows Refund Day]

Mike Smith wrote:

> > all in all a good way to spend a
> > Monday.
>
> Too cold for me, but certainly worthwhile.  Where were the rest of you
> lazy bastards?

Installing a FreeBSD 2.2.8 firewall on a friend's machine in Arlington, MA.
And let me tell you, it was a bitch, too, for especially a project I normally
can do asleep.    The sort of day where the owner of the machine had bought
the only 100Mb 3COM card that FreeBSD has never heard of ...

--
Drew Derbyshire         UUPC/extended e-mail:  software@kew.com
                                   Telephone:  617-279-9812

"Your arm felt good wrapped around my shoulder
 And I -- I felt I like I belonged
 And I -- I felt I could be someone . . ."      - Tracey Chapman