Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 03:48:06 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        chuckr@Glue.umd.edu
Cc:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, FreeBSD-Ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: InterViews

(The InterViews problem is addressed in another mail.)

 * Should I do something with c++filt ?  I mean, for the community?
 * It's part of binutils, I dont want to make a binutils port, its full of
 * other useless stuff (for us).

Sure, why not?  We can make the port fetch binutils-*.tar.gz and
extract only c++filt, this kind of thing is easy now with the variable
EXTRACT_AFTER_ARGS.

It sounds like a useful tool (I had a hard time guessing what those
"_RasterRect__9ivPainterP8ivCanvasiiP8ivRaster" type things are.... ;)

Satoshi

P.S. BTW, my guess for the one above is: "Painter::RasterRect(Canvas,
     int, int, Raster)".... :)