Date:      Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:53:54 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        sziszi@bsd.hu
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-mobile Digest, Vol 40, Issue 6

In message: <20031229113010.GA1015@momo.buza.adamsfamily.xx>
            Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@bsd.hu> writes:
: On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 10:21:15PM -0500, Alejandro 'lanjoe9' Valenzuela wrote:
: > BTW, nothing works in FreeBSD 5.x, it won't even boot the
: > installer... Oh... and newer toshiba laptops feature a
: > windoze-only-and-required bios P.O.S. configurator
: I second that Toshiba models could use some more complete support
: for eg the ToPic bridge in the PCMCIA controller (mine panics soon after
: I remove a card, but not immediately)

I've tried three times to buy a Toshiba machine with a ToPIC and have
struck out three times.  If someone could donate one, I'd be more able
to support it.  I'd even settle for an older ToPIC based laptop that
has a disk drive. :-(

Warner