Date:      Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:30:34 -0500
From:      "Kerby Smith" <kerby@bengali.npl.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A first encounter with 'vi'

heh, i was just kinda in awe of this conversation... kinda agreeing with
Tim, cause i personally use pico on the shell accounts i have (only cause i
dont know how to use vi), but i do agree that it is smart to know it. im
totally new to FreeBSD, so dont listen to me lol, but i went to change my
user info on one of my shell accounts, and was shocked when i typed chsh
and it threw me into vi. heh, i didnt even know how to get out of it. so i
do with i knew it, and i kinda plan on learning it. just thought id throw
that in!

kerby :)

Kerby Smith
kerby@bengali.npl.com
I am Guilty of Murder... Blame me for
the death of Jesus Christ, because it was
for my sins that he was tortured and crucified!