Date:      Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:50:46 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Luiz Otavio O Souza <loos.br@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: spibus access serialization

On Sep 2, 2012, at 6:37 AM, Luiz Otavio O Souza wrote:

> <spibus-01.diff>

This looks good to me as is.

spibus-02.diff

This looks good as well.  There's another change mixed in =
(DEVMETHOD_END), but it is likely benign enough to go in with this.  If =
you really want, split it out, but if you don't really want, things are =
OK as is.

spibus-03.diff

+		mtx_sleep(sc, &sc->sc_mtx, 0, "ar71xx_spi", 0);

I'm not sure I see what wakes this up.  Am I missing something?  Same is =
true in all the drivers.  The rest is decent enough, but does mean we =
can only do acquire/release in a sleepable context.  Is that going to be =
OK?

Warner