Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:52:58 -0600
From:      "Nicpon, John" <John.Nicpon@SouthTrust.com>
To:        "Eric Parusel" <lists@globalrelay.net>, <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Bakul Shah" <bakul@bitblocks.com>
Subject:   RE: Any experience with Soyo K7ADA?

Agreed the ECS K7S5A is a stable board.
It supports both DDR and SDR but only up to 1GB.

I've run mine through a variety of tests and the only problems I've
found are:

1. Certain AMR modems (Smartlink brand) cause problems with onboard
sound.
2. I had problems with VIA compatible PC-133 SDR modules when attempting
to run the DRAM bus @ 133mhz. This was fixed by manually configuring the
module specs in the BIOS.
3. NIC problem in *BSD as listed below.

For the feature set and price ($65 US). You can't beat it!