Date:      Sat, 28 Sep 2019 13:58:03 -0500
From:      "Clay Daniels Jr." <clay.daniels.jr@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make.conf for a poudriere jail and CPUTYPE

RE: " as btver1 and sandybridge are the same arch (amd64) just different
cpus "

I'm confused here:
" *Sandy Bridge* is the codename for the microarchitecture used in the
"second generation" of the Intel Core processors (Core i7, i5, i3) "

" AMD Bobcat CPU (btver1)"
" =E2=80=98btver1=E2=80=99 CPUs based on AMD Family 14h cores with x86-64 i=
nstruction set
support."
" btver1 is a SSSE3/SSE4a only CPU - it doesn't have AVX and doesn't
support XSAVE."