Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:03:25 -0500
From:      "Brian Ellefson" <brian@ellefson.net>
To:        "Freebsd-Stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Crashes in 4.1.1

Hello,

I am getting crashes on my system, where I didn't get them before going
from 4.1 Release to 4.1.1 stable. I get this message:

ahc0: ahc_intr - referenced scb not valid during SELTO scb(9, 32)

I get another message when it finally gets some sort of signal.
I am not sure what signal it is sending, since these messages scroll
it off the screen in about 1 second.

If there is any other info needed please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Brian