Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 07:36:04 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Ignaz KOHLBECKER <ignaz@fujita3.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, ignaz@daikon.fujita3.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: PC-card not recognized

> >From this mailing list, I learned that 2.2.5 recognizes my PC-card
> even without PAO.

Did you compile a custom kernel with PCCARD support?  If not, it
certainly won't recognize your cards.  Also, the PCCARD support in 2.2.6
is better yet (more drivers, more robust, etc..), so I recommend
upgrading to it.  However, it also requires building a custom kernel,
but a sample config file is given in 2.2.6.

Nate