Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:45:04 +0800
From:      "Tzu-Hua Wang" <biogary@gmail.com>
To:        "Ivan Voras" <ivoras@fer.hr>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: the performance of SAS is not better than SCSI in FreeBSD, WHY?

Hi:
Thank you for your response.
Ther performance of your server is significantly better than mine.
The SAS Chip of my HP ProLiant DL380 G5 is Smart HP Smart Array P400.
It uses the FreeBSD driver ciss0

I think that there is only one difference between your HP server and mine.
I configure my SAS HD as RAID 0.
Will this affect the performance?

Thank you