Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:58:18 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
To:        Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make release grabbig all ports?

If I'm not mistaken, make release is designed for building just that -- a
release.  It will download all things you would need to build disk images
of FreeBSD.

(If you already knew this -- sorry =])  You may be wanting to look into
make buildworld && make installworld.

--
Marius Strom <marius@alpha1.net>
Professional Geek/Unix System Administrator

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice...
...In practice, there is a big difference.