Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:14:14 -0400
From:      Nader Turki <nturki@adelphia.net>
To:        Robert Wade <feline@brokersys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world

Sorry I didn't explain the problem.
I'm doing make world remotely using telnet.
I got disconnected from the Network, had to wait for a while till my cable
modem work and i telnet again to my server and did make world again 'cause
it was stoped.
Is that going to be a problem? I mean should I do somethin' else them make
world? 'cause the first time it was done almost half way.

Thanks,

    - Nader