Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 13:44:54 +0500 (PKT)
From:      "Saad M. Waraich" <Saad.Waraich@Pakistan.NCR.COM>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        leo@talcom.net, se@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NCR 875 and tagged queing. Broken?

The problem is a combination of the NCR driver and the Atlas III drive.
I have an 875 based card (Tekram 390F) and a 2 gig. Atlas III drive and
I've seen this problem a lot.

Upgrading the drive's firmware didn't help either. Is it worth it to talk
to Quantum about this problem ? They could easily shrug it off saying
that it is a problem in the driver.
--
Saad