Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:33:33 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        don morrison <dmorrisn@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I finally got my University's bookstore to carry FreeBSD  stuff!! 8^P

On Sun, 21 Jun 1998, don morrison wrote:

>The power of those little comment-cards is amazing.  The University of
>Washington Bookstore had never carried FreeBSD related stuff (not counting

I will say that I was quite surprised to turn the corner at the bookstore
to see FreeBSD in the midst of all the Linux stuff.

Wooohooo!

Of course, I have to wait until 3.0 hits the shelf, but I am glad I will
have a chance to buy it at the store just up the Ave.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/