Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:16:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
To:        jukka.leino@iname.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-hardware <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: usb zip-drive

> Is there support for iomega zip-drive in usb port?
> I have 3.2R and I can't find anything about usb
> in LINT or GENERIC while 3.1 has some.

It has been removed to avoid casual users assuming that it is well
supported. The source is still there and more up to date as well.

If you want to use the USB Zip drive driver, you will have to upgrade
your system to CURRENT. Be aware that this is not without consequences,
as you will have to keep your system up to date and be able to fix it
when it is broke.

Have a look on

	http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/usb

for possible patches to help you.