Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:07:14 -0400
From:      Ryan Younce <ryan@manunkind.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Starting TriBUG (Triangle Area BSD Users Group)

Several of my friends and I are starting a BSD User Group in the
Raleigh-Durham, NC area (TriBUG--Triangle Area BSD Users Group,
http://www.tribug.org/).

We are currently in the advanced planning stages on developing an
organization structure, and I was wondering if anybody out there
involved in BUGs had done this before, and what sort of things
were eventually necessary (IOW, charter?  constitution?  voting
guidelines and membership eligibility?  offices?  non-profit
status?  etc).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance. =)

--
Ryan Younce            ryany@pobox.com           http://www.pobox.com/~ryany/
"B can be thought of as C without types; more accurately, it is BCPL squeezed