Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:50:51 +0700 (ICT)
From:      pirat sriyotha <pirat@oaep.go.th>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   questions

hi,

i've subscribed to questions. oh what a huge amount of q & a overthere !
i get about 200 q & a per day.  some are usefull to me some are good to
the question  maker.  i am overloaded with those q & a for the last two or
three days.

well, i do not mean one can not ask some kind of wondering here. during
discussion or talking, if one could not ask anything that were quite ... ,
i do not know how to say,  apologize me sue.  but i suggest newbies to
subscribe to question for a few days and make your own choice to ask a
real question in newbies or in questions.

i have to leave for those q & a for a moment.  i am stil a newbies even at
the age of 15 ( plus 40 ) years old.

rgds,
psr
pirat@center.oaep.go.th