Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:49:42 +0100
From:      "Rich Wood" <rich@dynamite.org>
To:        hm@hcs.de, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: PPPoISDN

On 14 Jul 99, at 8:25, Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

> This can have many reasons, the most likely are problems with the IRQ
> routing settings in the BIOS for that particular IRQ you are using or
> hardware.

Self LART time.

Although I'd configured the kernel to use irq3 for the card, I'd managed
to leave the card configured to irq2. The card was the only thing I hadn't
checked.

However, having now configured everything for irq5 PPPoverISDN works (more
or less).

Rich
--
rich@dynamite.org                 rich@freebsd.org.uk
If that's what they call normal, I'd rather be insane