Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 2009 09:33:35 -0400
From:      Rick N <solarux@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD vs Russian's laws

 We're all certifiable with the *BSD's=2C no pun intended. :)
  I'm not sure if this helps but there is accepted "certs" for the BSD's.

 http://www.bsdcertification.org/ -and it's fairly cheap.

as far as your "...How do you fight against corruption & bureaucraty in the=
 government itself?..."

  well=2C UNFORTUNATELY=2C every country in the world HAS THAT problem.

=20

GL

=20

Rick.

> Date: Sat=2C 31 Oct 2009 09:19:56 +0300
> From: root.vagner@gmail.com
> To: freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
> Subject: FreeBSD vs Russian's laws
>=20
> Good day! I wanted to share with you the situation in Russia and hear
> advice. In Russia introduced a law "On personal data" and the
> corresponding standarts. In accordance with these standarts process
> personal data (ie 80% of all data in the enterprise) can only by
> certified operating systems and software.
> Certified happening in the Federal Security Service in Russia (FSB in USA=
). But FreeBSD doesn't certify anyone.