Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:36:54 -0300
From:      Luciano de Oliveira <luciano@unicap.br>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   JDK1.1.8 and Jpass

Hi ALL

I'm quite new to the freebsd world, and i'm trying to use to be my java
production server.
we're trying to use apache+Jserv+jsdk+Jpass. Jpass is a program from
Caribou Lake Software
and it is used to talk through the firewall, with our OPen ingres SGBD.
I've set all the classpath
stuff, The test program, that tests the communication with the database,
compile but don't run.
The error looks like it isn't finding some class, how do i know the
class that is missing? when i install
the jdk port it don't bring all the classes?

Thanks a lot.

Luciano