Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:36:06 +1000
From:      "Brett Gray" <CyberDealer@CyberJunkie.com>
To:        "Freebsd Newbies List" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HTML/Email Frontend for adduser/rmuser/aliases etc.

Hi All,

I dont know if one already exists (I have spent many hours searching the
web and cant find one to date) but I am looking for a HTML or Email 'front
end' to allow an authorised/particular user to create/remove users,
aliases, and .forward files on a freeBSD mail server.

It would only be used on an intranet, not connected to the internet so
security is not a major issue.

A HTML form based solution is preferable, however I did consider trying to
use a received email processed by a procmail recipe but Im not sure how it
would be done.

Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brett Gray
(beatteam@austasia.net)