Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:45:49 -0400
From:      "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
To:        'Brad Knowles' <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: What are people using for MUA's nowadays?

I've seen people answer try Eudora more than once on the BSD list. Am I
missing something?
AFAIK there is not Eudora Client for unix or linux, or is there because I
can't find it on the eudora site.

Roderick Person
Programmer
personrp@ccbh.com
http://www.ccbh.com

"History doesn't have to repeat itself forever, though; there's no reason
you can't replace the Makefile...."
-- Terry Lambert
      from FreeBSD-Chat List.....