Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 22:58:08 +0200
From:      Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   More important Windows Refund Day coverage...

Well FreeBSD might not have cracked the nod in the mainstream press, but
this article mentions us a lot:

   http://www.segfault.org/story.phtml?mode=2&id=36ca97df-06acf840

Now Mike's already admitted to the stickers... *nudge*, *nudge*, *wink*,
*wink*. :)

Seems like a good time was had by all.

 -Jeremy

--
  |   "Come home my prodigal son, come home and lets be one,
--+--  don't want to see you cry, don't make me tell you why,