Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 11:57:50 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        takas-su@is.aist-nara.ac.jp (SUGIMURA Takashi/ =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP3lCPBsoQg==?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCNS4bKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCO04bKEI=?=)
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: jdk1.1.6.V98-7-21.tar.gz

> By the way, I found a problem in it.
> When I execute a Java application or applet by appletviewer,
> it always shows only upper and left side.

As the WWW page mentions, this bug is one in *ALL* JDK1.1.6 versions
(including the Solaris release), and is not specific to FreeBSD.  It
will be fixed when Sun fixes the original JDK sources and/or someone
figures out the bug and fixes so we can submit the fix back to SUN.

Nate

ps. Glad to hear it working for you!