Date:      Wed, 07 Aug 2002 18:01:45 -0400
From:      Don Tyson <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, tyson@alumni.stanford.org
Subject:   Re: leading questions for interview?

Stay positive, whatever you say.  "Right tool for the right job, sometimes it's FreeBSD, sometimes it's Linux, sometimes (gasp) it's even WIN2K" and all
that, as many others have pointed out.  Instead of, or in addition to, why *they* should use FreeBSD, why do *you* like it --
" what I like about it is --- blah blah blah"  "what it does for me is, blah blah blah."

Don Tyson