Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 14:41:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jamil Weatherbee <support@cdrom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compatible CD-ROM Drives for FreeBSD (fwd)

	Technical Support
	Walnut Creek CDROM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 22:06:02 -0700
From: Roosevelt Elliott <relliott@205.242.74.10>
To: support@cdrom.com
Subject: Compatible CD-ROM Drives for FreeBSD

I am running FreeBSD on a 386-40sx processor which I installed by making
floppy disks from the CD to do the install. I currently do not have a
CD-ROM drive on my computer running FreeBSD and am unable to use the rest
of the software on the CD. I would like a list of models of CD-ROM drives
2x, 4x or 6x speed which have been successfully installed and perform
efficiently. I would appreciate a list of manufacturer, location,
telephone number, models, speed and any other pertinent information. I
have been unable to locate a Matsushita CR-562 or CR-563