Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 1997 22:12:15 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@vex.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD into larget corp. environment?

Hi,

I know where you are coming from . We just need a business type
to fit in what we are doing in a business model. I think that
many enthusiasts such as myself will be willing to forgo
pay initially in the hope that at a later date we could actually
make a living hacking on FreeBSD. At any rate, Jordan , when
am I going to get paid cause I am working my ass off on a
new video capture driver for FreeBSD -- at any rate, you
can easily see what I mean --- many of us are already working
hard on FreeBSD so I for starters will be willing to donate my time
well sort of since I am already donating my time 8)

The biggest is issue is expectation there is difference hacking
for fun than for a living however I think that if we set the expectations
right many will be able to fit in.

	Enjoy,
	Amancio