Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:07:48 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        gcross@netspace.net.au
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port upgrade check/report tool

I think mergemaster has a contender for coolest system tool.

Way to go.

You might want to make it find installed ports that are not in the index
file (ports that have been renamed or deleted).

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |