Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 23:23:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Rich Scott <rxscot2@lookout.ecte.uswc.uswest.com>
Cc:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gcc pentium for FreeBSD?

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Rich Scott wrote:

> See the Pentium Compiler Group page:
>
> 	http://www-iss.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/pcg/

	Just tried it:

                                                                          Error

                                   Error 404

   Not found - file doesn't exist or is read protected [even tried multi]

    CERN httpd 3.0

	Has the URL changed?  I'm trying to pull the files manually
before I go at the /usr/ports/lang/pgcc...

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc