Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:03:08 -0400
From:      Luc Morin <luc_m@videotron.ca>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Motherboard for -stable

Hi,

I'm currently shoping for new hardware to run FreeBSD-stable on it. From
what I can see, 2 of the mobos that keep being mentionned are the ASUS
P3B-F and the ABIT BE6. Since I've already read that some mobos can
cause problems under FreeBSD, I decided to ask for feedback from -stable
users who might happen to have these.

Before I'm sent there, I already searched the freebsd-hardware and
freebsd-questions lists for references to the P3B-F and the BE6, and
what I found is very scarce.

Thank you all for your time.

--
Luc Morin    <luc_m@videotron.ca>