Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 95 14:49:01 PST
From:      Paul Turley <Paul_Turley@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   Re[4]: Triton supports Parity?

Text item:

    I did not argue the fact of this point with you, see above, I was just
    trying to make you more aware of what some folks will do with your postings.

Actually, I think it was you who missed the point. Re-distributing a person's
email address and/or private email is a violation of "netiquette" at the least,
and, as i pointed out in an earlier private message, a violation of ethics. I'm
far less concerned about what "some folks" will do with my messages that what
you *have* done. Such as forwarding a private email message to an entire mailing
list without permission.

Second, i have never made any "postings" on this matter. *All* my correspondence
regarding this issue has been through *private* email. On only one occasion was
my correspondent given permission to repeat my message.

---
Paul Turley
turley@ornews.intel.com
Copyright (C) 1995, Paul Turley. Redistribution through any means prohibited
without expressed, written permission of the author.

Text item: External Message Header