Date:      Tue,  2 Mar 2004 08:14:29 +0100
From:      "Sebastian Yepes F. [ESN]" <esn@x123.info>
To:        Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-15?b?U234cmdyYXY=?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI notifications

check out the info i have put on my site about this...
(I need to update it, now the acpi_video is in the src tree)

this work ok.. if you have and problem, ask me..

http://www.x123.info/?menu=3Ddocs/i8500  <- (Lid (Switch))

Quoting Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav <des@des.no>:

> I'm trying to figure out how to hook the acpi_video stuff up with devd
> so the LCD on my Latitude D600 will actually switch off when I close
> the lid.  However, it looks like although I get a notification when
> the lid is closed, I don't get one when it is opened again.  I'm also
> worried that devd might not have time to run the script before the CPU
> stops.  Any suggestions?
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Sm=F8rgrav - des@des.no

if (Better You Treat Them) { return "Worst You Get Treated"; }

Love can kill you like a Hammer or a 220 Kv AC line in the head, but=20
it=92s the most
beautiful and strange sensation, I Just Love, Love ; )

/*
www:
  http://www.x123.info

Contect:                        FingerPrint:
  esn aT x123.info                0D42 F870 F650 6B86 CA9E
  esn aT freshpkgsrc.org          E199 A57D 3824 F8AA A934
  sebastian.yepes aT hp.com
*/