Date:      Sat, 17 Oct 1998 01:48:04 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [cyber@intervisual.dk: Regarding FreeBSD website]

----- Forwarded message from cyber <cyber@intervisual.dk> -----

From: "cyber" <cyber@intervisual.dk>
To: <wosch@freebsd.org>
Subject: Regarding FreeBSD website
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 23:13:51 +0200

Hi

I just looked at your website, which i actually have done a few times, but i really think that you should do somethign with the design. Make a little more apealing to people.

The thing i was wondering if you where interested in maybe having me design a new looking FreeBSD website for you. For free ofcoruse since it goes to a good course, namely promoting FreeBSD.

I can tell you a little about myself.
My name is Michael and i'm a prof. webdeveloper with more than 2 years of experince. I currently work for a company called Intervisual Design.

Well, i'm looking forward to your answer.

Sincerely Michael

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org> http://www.freebsd.org/~w/