Date:               Wed, 28 Jun 1995 17:24:47 CST6CDT
From:      "John Booth" <JOHN@gab.unt.edu>
To:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:         Re: keyboard intermittently locked @ boot: prompt.

> > Well, as the title reads the keyboard on one of my sytems
> > is intermittently locked @ the boot: prompt
> > Intel Premiere II motherboard.  Only problem I have found w/2.05R ;).
>
> I only have one comment:  ``Take that Intel Premiere II (aka Plato) and
> through it in the nearest trash can''.

That seems a bit harsh ;)....Sorry our micro-maintenance shop here is
really big on Intel MB's...(I don't care for them personally).
Not a big deal.  Just thought if it was a REAL bug and not some
hardware idiosyncrosy w/Intel garbage that it may have needed to be
looked into.

                                    College of Arts & Sciences
                                    Computing Services
                                    John A. Booth, john@gab.unt.edu