Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 1996 13:16:11 +0100 (MET)
From:      "Thomas Gellekum" <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        julianj@vast.unsw.edu.au, freebsd-ports@FREEBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Spice3f4 Port?

Satoshi Asami wrote:

>  * Has anyone ported Spice3f4 (circuit simulation program) to FreeBSD?
>  *
>  * I have started this and don't want to waste my time if someone has already
>  * done all the work.
>
> I've only heard "has anyone ported?..." so far. ;)

Well, one of the problems could be the $250 for a legal copy of the
source. I'm not sure about the legal status of the Linux port which
is floating around on the net. Maybe someone who has actually bought
his copy could check his license. I do remember that a copy of the
spice3e2 source had to be withdrawn from the net some time ago.

tg