Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 1996 16:21:22 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Joel Yancey <python@cia-g.com>
To:        john goerzen <jgoerzen@cs.twsu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ideas on FreeBSD

hey,
  as far as the DOS EMU i hear their going to port BSDI's DOS EMU for
BSDOS which by far, is WAY better then the linux DOSEMU. and the linux
one is fair. if you wait around a bit, it'll pop up im sure.
But i dont know if this is a rumor or not, if anyone knows about this,
could ya send me somethign on it?
cya
joel yancey